Digit Invader is a free trial software application from the Action subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-02-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
* The best retro game from 80's!! *
How to play
1. With each stage, the speed of the invasion increases and rapid fire is necessary to complete the stage.
2. As this is a speed game, the faster you hit an incoming spaceship the more points you win. Scoring is graded shown below.
3. Every time you shoot down an invader you get a score, and the accumulated total score so far is shown before the next invasion starts.
4. 300 bonus points are earned for hitting a command ship ( n ), plus the position points.
5. You have 30 missiles and 16 invaders are attacking in each stage.
6. Every time you tap AIM , your missile number will progress by one: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, n, 0, 1,...
7. When your missile number coincides with one of the invader s spaceship numbers, press FIRE then particular spaceship will disappear.
To start the game
1. Set the mode switch to Game or just rotate the device. If you rotate the device it will automatically start the game in wide screen mode.
1. When the invaders have broken the defense line three times in one stage.
2. When the limit of 30 missiles have been fired off in one stage.
3. After the game is finished, if your final score is belong to top 7 records, it will be listed on the scoreboard of the backside.
Version 1.0 supports Classic and Modern themes. Each theme supports Portrait and Wide screen. We will add more themes soon.
casio, calculator, arcade, invader, digit, retro, speed, game
Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Digit Invader (version 1.0.5) has a file size of 1.78 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.